Soldier Canyon Water Treatment Authority
SOLDIER CANYON FILTER PLANT
4424 LAPORTE AVENUE FORT COLLINS CO 80521
(970) 482 3143
4424 LaPorte Avenue – Fort Collins, CO 80521 – (970) 482-3143 – Fax (970) 495-9845
Notification of availability of information
EPA Risk Management Plan
CFR 40 Part 68.210(a)(c)
This information can be requested via phone at (970) 482-3143.
§68.210 Availability of information to the public.
(a) RMP availability. The RMP required under subpart G of this part shall be available to the public under 42 U.S.C. 7414(c) and 40 CFR part 1400.
(b) Chemical hazard information. The owner or operator of a stationary source shall provide, upon request by any member of the public, the following chemical hazard information for all regulated processes, as applicable:
(1) Regulated substances information. Names of regulated substances held in a process;
(2) Safety data sheets (SDS). SDSs for all regulated substances located at the facility;
(3) Accident history information. Provide the five-year accident history information required to be reported under §68.42;
(4) Emergency response program. The following summary information concerning the stationary source's compliance with §68.10(f)(3) or the emergency response provisions of subpart E:
(i) Whether the stationary source is a responding stationary source or a non-responding stationary source;
(ii) Name and phone number of local emergency response organizations with which the owner or operator last coordinated emergency response efforts, pursuant to §68.180; and
(iii) For stationary sources subject to §68.95, procedures for informing the public and local emergency response agencies about accidental releases;
(5) Exercises. A list of scheduled exercises required under §68.96; and
(6) LEPC contact information. Include LEPC name, phone number, and web address as available.
Information on community preparedness can be found at https://www.larimer.org/emergency
Larimer County – Office of Emergency Management
200 West Oak Street Fort Collins, CO 80521 Emergency Information Line: (970) 498-5500